Finding the right therapist is most important and can make all the difference.
Naomi Berger is a clinical Marriage and Family therapist and Mental Health counselor. She focuses in on working with individuals and couples in the Boca- Raton, South Florida area. She is also available via Skype phone consultation. Naomi is the founder and clinical director of The Couples Place in Boca Raton.
Naomi Berger is a gifted therapist who is knowledgeable, warm, and intuitive. With a down-to-earth and straight-forward style, she is able to help her couples and individual clients get to the bottom of their concerns and to free themselves from paralyzing behaviors and self-sabotaging coping styles.
"You're the only one that's been able to reach him, even a little!"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am doubtful we would be were we are today without your assistance. There will always be a fond place in our heart for you, Naomi."
"It is hard to believe that six month ago we were ready to call it quits. You helped open our eyes to truly understanding each other and experience what true love is all about. I never realized before how much I was effected by the abuse I suffered...I am able to trust for the first time in my life."
"There are not enough words for me to express my appreciation for all you have for me done for me and G.
You are an amazing person who uses your special gifts and talents to make the world a better place. With appreciation"
In a skillful and sensitive manner she encourages the focus on finding productive ways to improve, resolve and heal painful emotions and strengthen relationships.
Clients who experienced working with Naomi report enthusiastically how this experience changed their lives. They comment about the improved intimacy they enjoy in their relationships and how they have become aware and able to correct self-destructive behaviors. Naomi’s guidance and consultation, taught them new coping skills and better ways of dealing with their emotions. Couples were able to deepen their communication, renew their connections, develop true intimacy, passion and deep joy.
Naomi is a powerful and dynamic therapist. She supports and challenges her clients to grow into their full personal and relational potential. She brings with her insight and deep appreciation of the complexity of making relationship work. Naomi has over twenty years of clinical experience working with individuals, couples, and families. She has intensive training in the following areas:
* Naomi is an advanced clinician for the Institute of IMAGO Relationship Therapy, receiving her clinical training and certification from Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
* Naomi trained with Terry Real in Relationship Recovery Therapy.
* She is a certified Eating Disorder Therapist (CEDS) and clinical supervisor
*She is a Certified Addiction Professional (CAP)
* She is trained in EMDR therapy.
* Naomi is a Florida licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Mental Health Counselor. (LMFT, LMHC)
* Naomi is an approved supervisor by the Florida Department of Health, the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, Florida Mental Health Counselors and the International Organization of Eating Disorders Therapists.
* Naomi manages a busy private practice.
.Naomi founded and is directing The Couples Place.
* Naomi is co-editor of Second Generation Voices, a book that deals with post- traumatic stress experiences of children of survivors and perpetrators of the Nazi Holocaust. Naomi has lectured on that issue as well as on relationship issues, “Getting the Love you want,” depression stress, communication, and on the issue of “loving too much.”
Do not hesitate, Call Naomi, working together you CAN make a difference and bring about the life changes you are wishing for.
or E-mail: [email protected]
Call her, you will be glad that you did.